Cloud Storage in Cincinnati
The arrival of cloud storage services has changed the way people and businesses in Cincinnati and across the store their data and communicate with each other.
Now not only can companies avoid housing large, bulky filing cabinets full of physical files, with the implementation of cloud services they don’t even need on-site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
In simple terms, the cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
An individual might use cloud storage to store their photos and music, rather than storing those files on their phone.
An organization may use the cloud to store essential documents and data and give access to everyone (or a select few) in the company.
The hosting company is responsible for the upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
- Scalability: you only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
- Easy file sharing: one document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone given the proper credentials
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Services for Your Business
If you are looking to initiate cloud storage services for your Cincinnati organization, we’ll help you get started. Call us at (513) 258-0018 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable cloud storage solution for your digital storage needs.